How to Treat Constipation
How to treat constipation is a question widely asked nowadays and I believe it has something to do with the society we live in today where we are affected by the fast food that is available everywhere around us and all kind of other factors that indirectly causes different diseases, as well as constipation.
There are various schools of thought on how to treat constipation and there have been success stories with all of them. How to treat constipation is a simple question, but it has a variety of answers and we will in this article mention some of the ways to treat constipation.
How to treat constipation – What is constipation?
Before we look into how to treat constipation you should have some background information on what constipation really is as we want to tackle the core of constipation and that requires information about the cause of constipation if we want to know how to treat constipation.
Constipation is basically when you have irregular bowel movements and your feces have a hard time coming out of the body. Constipation by itself is many times harmless, but the fact that your toxins remain in the body is an essential reason for finding out how to treat constipation.
How to treat constipation?
As I mentioned earlier, there are a lot of techniques and tips on how to treat constipation and I will in the following mention some of them.
- Fiber-rich foods are among the best ways when looking for how to treat constipation naturally.
- Prune or prune juice is also known to give constipation relief.
- Fluid like water is essential if you are looking for how to treat constipation and avoid fluids like alcohol and coffee as they will only worsen the constipation.
- Spinach and carrot juice has also proven to relieve constipation.
- Kiwi is rich in fiber and is packed with vitamin C and have proven to relieve constipation as well.
- A teaspoon of apple cider can also do the trick and is used by many when finding out how to treat constipation.
The above mentioned are just some of the ways on how to treat constipation, but when it comes to diet there are basically 4 rules that you should follow; add more fibers to your diet, drink a lot water, avoid alcohol and coffee (or at least keep them on a low) and avoid fast food and processed foods.
Some other ways on how to treat constipation are colonics and enemas. They do require courage for some people and comes easier to others. Not only can they assist you in your journey on how to treat constipation, but they also have a lot of other health benefits that you can benefit from.
As you might have realized by now, how to treat constipation cannot be put into a simple box because there are a lot of ways to treat it. Find out what works for you and you will know exactly how to treat constipation for you.
Filed Under How To Treat Constipation